Monday, November 5, 2012

Here's what's cool in my World


I've been beading away and life's busy (what else is new, right?)  I've been working on this amazingly cool zig zag bangle.  Very fun to create, lots and lots of beads!  I'm digging the results... it's looking kind of Christmas-y so I may play with that when I add the bells and whistles...hmmm bells... gotta think about that.  One of my beady heroes created the pattern: Kate McKinnon (not the one from SNL, but the cool Kate).  Another of my beading heroes, Jean Power who created this pattern (caldera bangle), this star pattern and much more, has asked to put my caldera on her fb page.  That is VERY COOL!! Thanks for the shout out, Jean!  These are things beady dreams are made of.  Makes me wish I was one of those who could quit the day job and bead, bead, bead all day long.  I really could do this all day. It's a passion, an expression, certainly a distraction and an attraction at the same time.  Love my beads!  Love my bead-y peeps.  Also, tonight I love my president and hope he's good for four more years.  Go Barack and Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment