Wednesday, May 9, 2012

BLhahahahaNDIE

AAACK... I can't believe I did this!  I'm really, really blonde!  Platinum blonde, white blonde, fake blonde!  Very hip, blonde?  Well, it was on my bucket list: go really, really blonde!  I hope this new color doesn't make me look really, really old!  As I look forward to my 60th birthday in a few months, I'm glad to check another box on the been-there-done-that side of the list.  I'll enjoy it while it's here, but don't think I have to do this again.
Getting ready to head over to Spokane for wine tasting this Mother's Day weekend.  Who among us Spokanites would have ever thought you'd use the city of Spokane in the same sentence with wine tasting?  We're doing the limo thing.  Jill's in-laws, Jill, me, my mom... three generations, pretty cool.  I'm looking forward to seeing how my dad is doing, too.  Still trying to keep up the blogging... I've kind've become a slacker-blogger.  Life is good and getting better all the time!  NO blonde jokes, please.

Be there, done that Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment