Friday, September 14, 2012

Bleached My Toms!

I thought I'd really get a kick out of wearing HOT PINK Toms but they were REALLY bright!  A little too bright.  And I just wasn't wearing them. So I bleached 'em today.  Just spray bleach-y water on them and dried them with the hairdryer.  Now they are a softer, hot pink.  Still bright, just a bit muted and a little rougher.  I think they turned out swell.
I wish days off were really days off and not laundry/cleaning days.  What would a REAL day off look like? Hmmm, I'll have to think about that!  I did manage to spend time with the iPad today and downloaded a killer app: puzzlejuice.  It's a hybrid of spelltower and tetris... LOVE both of those games.  So I did manage to pay some bills, do some laundry, clean up a closet, bathroom and kitchen and play a new game... guess that's a day off!
The formerly VERY pink Toms... now a quieter version that I'll enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment