Thursday, September 22, 2011

Front Landing Decor

This morning we brought the Adirondack chairs around to the front landing.  I think the whole thing is beeeee-autiful!  I love the brick red paint on the chairs.  I think the mahogany deck looks classy!  There isn't anything like this in our neighborhood.  I spent a few minutes sitting out there today and it's actually quite private... but not too private.  The whole idea of this is to be out there... in our  front yard, in the neighborhood.  We're trying to somehow trump the three car garage mentality by being in the front of our house.  We'll see.  It's getting pretty late in the year and the rain is supposed to return on Sunday.  In the mean time, I'm a front porch person.  Let me know what you think!

Our lovely new sitting place.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE front porches! Sit out there for me...this will be good for your neighborhood! (this is Nancy speaking)

    ReplyDelete