Thursday, January 5, 2012

Chocolate and Organizing

I am so addicted to chocolate.  I'm trying to eat my way out of the Christmas stash and once it's gone I can cut back.  If it's in the house, it's soooo getting eaten... by me!  I LOVE it!  I made some of that nasty/yummy fudge... you know that stuff.... marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, WHITE sugar... mmmm.  It's almost gone... so good frozen.  The Almond Roca is almost gone.  Then it'll be back to occasional dark chocolate and maybe a small red wine chaser.
Tonight I'm finishing organizing the bead studio.  I got some shelves at Home Depot and they went together very easily.  I'm not finished but here's what I've got so far.
Enough talk, I gotta get back to organizing, then beading something spectacular.  But first I'm going down to the fridge and see if there's one more hunk of fudge in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment